Saturday, April 12, 2014

“Many Hands Make Light Work”


I first heard this expression when I was a high school student working as a stock boy for a local market in Suncook, NH.  This wisdom was handed down from the patriarch of the ‘B-Wise Market’ family.  At the time, my friends and I were undertaking a major project at the store, one that would have taken me all day to complete alone.  With the help of my friends, we got the job done in what seemed like no time at all.  Here at Woodland Heights, ‘Many Hands Make Light Work’ every day — we work together in order to complete our mission.  I am always impressed with how our staff members and parent volunteers step up to make wonderful things happen for your children at WHS.  Every moment of every day, adults who care for your children make decisions that go far ‘above and beyond’ their job description to make your child’s day all that it can be in OUR school.   Thank you for what you do to support us, as we work to support educational opportunity for your children here at Woodland Heights School.  Have a great weekend, everyone!